Our Big Screen Slide Shows are a Guaranteed Crowd Pleaser!
You provide us with your favorite photographs.Your photographs are then digitally captured and arranged in a computer based, multimedia presentation. (Digital photos can be used, but should be provided at high resolution.) On the day of your event, your guests will be amazed and entertained as we project your professionally produced photo video show onto a 5 foot high x 7 foot wide video screen. Each photo is displayed for approximately 5 seconds. Then, as one photo fades out, the next photo smoothly fades in, using special effects such as pans, dissolves and wipes. All of this is set to music, which you choose. You will receive a copy of the presentation on a custom labeled DVD to cherish for years to come. (Additional DVD copies are available. Contact us for details and pricing.) Note: Information below is geared toward weddings, but most of the information and guidelines is useful for any type of slide show you might want.
Details - What we Need to Produce Your Show
- Provide us with up to 100 photographs (base package).
- Additional photographs may be added at a minimal cost.
- Photographs can be black & white, or color.
- Photographs must be 8.5" x 11" or smaller.
- You may include artwork, or other images, as long as the image is 8.5" x 11" or smaller.
- Number the photographs on the back side, with pencil, in the order they are to appear in the presentation.
- You may choose 3 songs (base package) to use as background music during the presentation.
- We must receive your photos and music requests at least 3 weeks prior to your event.
- On the day of your event, we will return your original photos to you, along with your completed presentation.
- Presentations are available on DVD.
- We provide all the necessary equipment to display the presentation at your event.
Types of Photos We Suggest
- Infant throughout teen years including sports
- Family members
- Plays, talent contest, special events of the childhoods of both the Bride & Groom
- High School/college photos
- Pictures of the Bride & Groom together
- Wedding party trying on dresses and tuxedos
- Bride & groom trying on gowns & tuxedos
- Family or friends that are deceased that you want to remember